Google search

Sunday 18 May 2014

Our first stop on "Our life on the road!"





Our Hino bus that we bought just on two years ago is now on the road and we have been living in her for almost a month. We have not left Perth yet as my wife, who is the main driver, has a few more days of work left. However, it will not be long. Just enough time for one last garage sale then we are hitting Kalbarri.
Murchison River Gorge, Kalbarri, W.A. Aust.


Anyway, let's not get to far ahead of our self. Really this hole adventure started with wanting to climb more and work less. I had always had dreams of decking out a bus and living in it. I must admit these dreams were always with me alone, who would have thought I would have married a wonderful women who more than happy to share this adventure. As I alluded to above both my wife and my self are climbers. Have been for some time. It shapes our world.

Climbing

So this blogg will  not only be about climbing, but life on the road. How we make money, where we going what we are doing and who we meet. And of course any challenges we face along the way. From time to time I discus some of the process in decking out the bus and explain why we choose one option over another. Happy to answer any questions on bus build, but by no means am I a professional just one man trying to finish his project.



No comments:

Post a Comment